1) Is your service made available to all institutions desiring to subscribe and at the same rate for all subscribers? (Is that correct for every institution?) The price for service is the same for all levels.
2) The service publicly identifies all applicable rates? (How do coaches become aware of your service and the rates? Email all college and try to contact all recruiting coordinators by phone.
3) The service disseminates information (e.g. reports, profiles) about prospective student-athletes at least 4 times per calendar year. We will provide the report 4 time a year (April, July, September, December)
4) The service publicly identifies the geographical scope of the service (e.g. local, regional, national) and reflects broad-based coverage of the geographical area in the information it disseminates. We cover the Mid Atlantic Region
5) The service provides individual analysis beyond demographic information or rankings for each prospective student-athlete in the information it disseminates? Sample Report
6) The service provides access to samples or previews of the information it disseminates prior to purchase of a subscription? Sample Report or an older version is available to be mailed,
7) The service provides video that is restricted to regularly scheduled (regular season) high school, prep school, or junior college contests and for which the institution made no prior arrangements for recording? There is no video included with the service